Okay, so by no means am I going to incorporate science into my cooking! I am not that type of scientist and in no way that type of cook! I am half Portuguese and so grew up eating the most delicious meals thrown together by my mother, my aunts and grandmother! Knowing that using simple, good quality ingredients would produce tasty meals has fared me well as a newly wed! Baking and cake decorating has also been an integral part of my life as I grew up with a father who took to making gorgeous wedding cakes and the coolest birthday cakes a kid could ever have as a hobby! So where does the science fit in? I'm a geneticist by trade and love interesting facts to do with science! Cooking and baking is an escape from the stresses that come from completing a doctoral thesis...

No comments:
Post a Comment